Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Streetsville, Ontario
Salary: 36,000 annually plus substantial bonus structure & benefits
Languages: Italian, Spanish & Portuguese an asset
Hours: 8:30 to 4:30 – Monday to Friday
Our client is offering an amazing opportunity to become part of a busy and successful inside sales team at the border of Mississauga and Streetsville. You will be working for a market leading organization within a fast paced industry. Outside Sales Reps have not proven to be the best fit in the past.
We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious individual to join our client’s team in this exciting position. We need an Inside Sales Representative of the utmost integrity who possesses an exceptional work ethic! Certainly previous sales experience is an advantage, but as training is provided; applicants who demonstrate a winning attitude will also be welcome.
The position is highly focused toward meeting and exceeding specific objectives. The job comes with a basic package plus progression within a 5-tiered structure which allows for increase to salary and bonuses based upon targets being reached. There is no ceiling to the bonuses, you can earn every month based on shipped product.
The most successful members of the team love to talk to perfect strangers and are not afraid to pick up the phone. They also possess a lot of energy and “gumption”. They enjoy working for a boss who leads by example and provides agents with promotions as incentives to entice orders.
· To build and develop a database of potential customers using the Internet, social media and industry databases
· To build and manage an account base via telemarketing
· Build long term relationships with your customers while obtaining regular business
· Working with purchasing and marketing department to help meet customers’ requirements
Performance will be measured specifically in the following areas:
· 50 potential customers added to the database on a monthly basis
· 80 calls a day/ 25 decision makers per day
· GP revenue to be met in line with targets
· Achieve all KPI’s set by your Manager, which includes, profiles, calls, numbers, decision makers, rfq’s, quotes orders, etc.
· Must have a “can do” attitude with the hunger to succeed
· Self-motivated and persistent; able to learn quickly and work under pressure with minimum direct supervision
· Be able to work on own initiative and desire to earn a lot of extra money
· Understands the importance of team, as well as individual goals
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Computer literate
If you feel you are qualified for the position please submit your resume quoting job #37401