Position: Bilingual French & English Telemarketing Representative
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: $35-40K plus bonus, RRSP and benefits
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Telemarketing Representative to generate new sales leads and to market and nurture existing prospects and leads. New sales lead opportunities will be identified through outbound telemarketing and teleselling phone calls and captured in the SAP data base. Telemarketing activities include participation in specified segment marketing campaigns, qualification of pre-sales suspect and prospect customers, and pre-qualification of customer contact information.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a University or College business degree with experience in a customer service or sales operation. Prior experience working in a call center environment or related telephone call operation is desired. Candidates must possess the ability to utilize and work within a computerized business data system, including the ability to key a minimum of 40 WPM with 100 % accuracy.
Are you looking to get your “foot in the door” of an established successful company?
Would you like a good training ground in order to stay and move up within a company?
Do you have experience entering notes into a CRM/ERP system such as SAP?
Is learning quickly part of your DNA? Can you speak and write in French and English?
- Responsible for telemarketing and activities to support segment marketing initiatives with direct participation in outbound telemarketing campaigns and projects.
- Pre-qualify customer contact list information and the qualification of sales leads obtained from internet sources, trade shows, mail campaigns, and inbound phone calls.
o Qualification of sales leads specifically includes contacting potential and existing customers to define and clarify the specific details of the sales opportunity and capturing and maintaining the customer data and requirements in the SAP CRM data base.
- Call on customers to advise them of current sales promotions, Point of Sale service offerings and conduct surveys.
- Work with the Segment Marketing Managers, Area Business Managers and Sales Representatives and Team Lead to manage and implement targeted sales and service campaigns.
- Responsible for the development of customer call lists through data mining of internal and external customer source data.
- Responsible for duties associated with the management of account and contact information within the SAP CRM system. Complete change requests in SAP to correct inaccurate customer contact information and duplicate data base records and submit the change requests to the SAP Data Administrator.
- Track all outbound calls and inbound calls in SAP and capture specific customer and product details related to the call.
- Input sales and service lead opportunities in SAP and forward to the appropriate sales or service contact.
- Responsible for actively driving revenue by engaging in planned and agreed to direct sales and service activities.
- Develop strong customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- Alternatively, a High School degree or equivalent, in combination with a minimum of 3 years direct experience in a customer service or sales operation
- Prior experience working in a call center environment or related telephone call operation is desired.
- Candidates must possess the ability to utilize and work within a computerized business data system, including the ability to key a minimum of 40 WPM with 100 % accuracy
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit your resume quoting job#37377