Position: Bilingual French & English Inside Sales Representative
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: $40-45K plus bonus, RRSP and benefits
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative to direct customers, distributors and for providing high-level sales support to both the field sales organization and end-users for an assigned sales territory within the Canadian Industrial Business Area.
Inside Sales responsibilities include the selling of specific commercial and applied Industrial products & services to end users from the quotation phase to closing the sale with minimal Field Sales Representatives involvement.
The Inside Sales Representative is also responsible for the life cycle of all leads in their assigned territory, driving the leads from Cold to Hot and ensuring they are routed to the proper sales channel.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a University or College business degree or an Associate’s degree with 2-3 years of any combination of customer service or sales, or marketing related experience; or five or more years of any combination of customer service, sales, or marketing experience.
· In-depth knowledge of internal systems applications relating to Industrial sales and marketing, including but not limited to SAP
· Responsible for actively driving revenue by engaging in planned and agreed to direct sales and service activities, including identifying, quoting, and closing transactional business opportunities
· Responsible for managing the support activities for an assigned group of Field Sales Representatives and end-users by providing the appropriate level of support for product/service inquiries, order review, order status, credit/invoicing issues, equipment returns, and problem resolution
· Provide complete solutions for commercial and applied product and service inquiries; includes recommending the appropriate product and services to meet the customer’s specifications, preparing formal quotations in SAP and closing the transactional sale
· Responsible for assisting the Industrial Field Sales Organization with the sales process through activities which include, but are not limited to, general correspondence with customers, quoting assistance, completion of sales contracts, order coordination for large/complex orders, and installation coordination
· Responsible for the qualification and nurturing of sales leads which includes contacting potential and existing customers to define and clarify the specific details of the sales opportunity and capturing and maintaining the customer data and requirements in the SalesLogix data base
· Provide centralized phone support for direct customers and field sales representatives
· Work in coordination with field sales representatives, customer order service, and other departments to resolve problems and customer issues
· Provide project management support for large/complicated orders
· Utilize SAP, and other business systems to access customer and order information
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently, in a coordinated effort with Sales, Credit, Application/Technical Support, and Service personnel
· Ability to work effectively within an often stressful environment
· Must establish and maintain an open, professional and efficient means of communication with all customers, both internal and external.
· Must take a proactive role with pinpointing breakdowns in processes and communications regarding sales and service functions, and be able to provide proactive help with minimal supervision.
· Must establish and maintain an attitude of quickly responding to internal and external customer needs.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university or an Associate’s degree
· 2-3 years of any combination of customer service or sales, or marketing related experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Excellent written & verbal French and English skills
· Candidates must possess the ability to utilize and work within a computerized business data system
· Additional requirements include the ability to multitask in an open work space environment and to maintain a high energy level with strong customer focus
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit your resume quoting job#37386