Position: Administrative Pricing Coordinator - 3PL
Location: Markham - Warden Ave. & Highway 7
Hours: 9am - 5m
Salary: $35,000 plus Benefits
Our Markham client has been in business for almost a century, and specializes in logistical and financial services to consumer package goods companies worldwide. They warehouse and ship product in a timely manner to their principles with a complete customer service philosophy.
Our client is a family-owned; Canadian operated organization!
They are currently seeking an Administrative Pricing Coordinator - 3PL. This position requires someone who is passionate about their work, able to multi-task, has a desire to learn and considers themselves a self-starter. They will train; give feedback, support and respect. There is a lot of phone and email involved which requires excellent communication skills. You will be talking to internal & external contacts - sales reps, finance and customers to make sure the orders are in compliance with pricing, quantity etc.
This employer offers a very professional, open concept office environment where everyone is treated as equal and as family. If this meets your criteria for the everyday workplace, please consider this opening. The Contract could go to direct hire depending on the company's business success. This is not an IT job.
Are you a quick thinking individual who has the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment to meet time-sensitive deadlines? If you are able to work under a lot of pressure to meet customer demands, with minimal direction and supervision; then we want to see your resume today!
- Create and maintain company databases with the utmost integrity and accuracy
- Provide technical support/guidance, problem resolution and maintenance for e-Business Services, including Day-to-Day EDI functions and pulls
- Other administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- Completion of Community College diploma is required along with 1 - 2 years prior related experience
- Reliable and dependable with good common sense
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate verbally, and in writing, with all levels of staff and occasionally customers/principals
- Must be able to cooperate and work as a team to achieve desired results
- Problem solving and analytical skills are a primary requirement
- Must be detailed orientated and have the ability to focus and complete repetitive tasks error free
- Good organizational & time management skills to plan and coordinate each day's activities and ensure that work/projects are completed accurately and on time
- Must be able to collect and analyze information to formulate solutions
- High proficiency in Microsoft office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Access)
- Knowledge of the following would be an asset, ECCnet / FSE & ProSync
- Work involves a high degree of visual attention, attention to detail with many interruptions
If you feel you are qualified for the position, please submit your resume quoting job #37288