Red Deer, Alberta
Badger is North America's largest provider of non-destructive excavating services with specialized truck-mounted hyrdrovac units that we manufacture in Red Deer, Alberta.
Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing all functions related to maintaining accurate and timely weekly and bi-weekly payrolls. This is an exciting opportunity to come into a dynamic organization that will give you excellent exposure to Canadian, union and non-union payroll management. This is definitely a role for someone who is interested in learning, growth and personal development. We are looking for someone who is customer-service oriented, has a strong work ethic, and enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Collect, complete and verify all timesheet data and documentation from different sources to process payroll
- Prepare and execute the timely and accurate calculation and running of weekly and bi-weekly payroll cycles.
- Maintain detailed records and documentation of payroll functions for audit purposes
- Act as a resource for all employee payroll inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
To qualify and be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Completion of Level 1 PCP (Canadian Payroll Association) would be a definite asset
- Minimum 3 years payroll and benefits administration experience
- A strong knowledge of employment and industry standards, and provincial legislation
- A high level of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Avanti system would be an asset
- Familiarity with various software programs (Excel)
Indeed - 6 months ago