We are a technology and manufacturing consulting company with 4 offices across Canada, and a strong European presence. Our clients look to us to advise them on how to best organize their business to receive credits back from the Government, and other cost saving initiatives. We help companies grow, and love being a trusted partner.
This is an opportunity to bring both your technical background / education and client / consulting skills to the forefront - and be rewarded for your hard work.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Client and Project Management, organizing, preparing, and managing clients needs
- Preparing technical and financial summary reports
- Working with clients, mostly in the technological industry, to help them with area of Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR and ED)
- Managing the coordination and administration of all cases, while communicating with the client through the process
- Working with the internal consulting team, sharing best practices
- Continual learning, as each client will bring something new to focus on based on their needs
- you do not need direct knowledge of SR and ED, this will be trained *
What you will be bringing:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree that focuses on critical thinking (Engineering, Computer related or business related preferred)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects / cases ... basically time management
- Experience of working with clients, and understanding that communication throughout is key
- Ability to create documents for review and presentation (Technical writing or RFP exposure would be an asset)
- Driven attitude, and not looking at this career opportunity as "just a job"
- Ability when working with clients, to see new business development opportunities (which there is a reward for)
- 2 plus years in years within project or client consulting role
- Worked within or exposure to the manufacturing / construction / etc. industry
Some roles you may have worked in previously are Project Manager, IT Consultant, Field Manager, Case Coordinator, etc.
What is in it for you?
- Work within a supportive flat structured environment
- Be rewarded for any opportunities you bring in (sales is not a key responsibility of this position, consulting with brought in clients is)
- Given freedom to do what you know is right
- Constant learning, as each client brings different needs
- Internal progress is encouraged
- Excellent Benefits plan
This need is urgent. If you feel your background could be a fit for the opportunity, please send your resume immediately.