We are a consulting company with 4 offices across Canada, and a strong European presence. Our clients look to us to advise them on how to best implement programs relating to cost savings. Our most used service is a program to receive credits back from the Government (SR and ED). We also have service lines in property tax reduction, labour cost assistance, and environmental goal creation.
When it comes to cost consulting, we are the expert and love being a trusted partner.
This unique opportunity will allow you to bring your business development abilities and technical background / consulting skills to the forefront. We believe in working with the best, and excited to hire for this key position!
What you will bring to this opportunity:
- Experience within business development / sales and a drive to continue in this career
- Understanding on pipeline development and how to manage a full sales cycle
- Education proving technical abilities
- Believe in managing relationships is a core business value
- Understanding of Technical Sales, and what that means
- Have an independence to you, where once you understand the goal you can make it happen
Each day is different and variety is key here. A typical day though, would involve:
- Research market for potential clients.
- Respond to business leads generated by all sources.
- Qualify potential new clients, under the rules of the government programs, and for potential profitability.
- Identify deciders and schedule meetings.
- Meet qualified prospects, and apply appropriate sales techniques to close sales.
- Manage the entire sales process for all business leads.
- Maintain close contact with consultants, external professionals and associations to identify and develop business leads through referrals.
- Work with management to develop sales/marketing strategies and to penetrate new markets.
What is in it for you?
- Work within a supportive flat structured environment
- Very high earnings potential, especially moving into year 2 + (residual earnings model)
- No sales manager breathing down your neck, you are supported fully yet have the freedom you need
- Little to no administration to free your time up
- Constant learning, as each client brings different needs
- Internal progress is encouraged
- Excellent Benefits plan
We are looking to make a hiring decision asap, so please send through your resume / information at your earliest convenience.
Location: Toronto (Vaughan)
Compensation: Excellent Base + Bonus + Benefits + Vacation + Expenses Covered