BackOffice Associates, LLC is a leading provider of business process oriented web-applications. Our unique technology allows an open architecture platform for delivering web-services that offer instant value opportunities to content driven processes.
Position is based in Ottawa. No agencies please.
If you are a developer interested in working with a fast-paced, growing and innovative provider of software and consulting services to global corporations, this opportunity may be for you.
We are looking to fill a position in which the candidate will join our core software development team. The candidate’s primary focus will be developing and maintaining products and internal tools under the direction of senior software architects and developers. This includes requirements gathering, technical development of the CranSoft® Framework, architecture, database configuration, unit testing, system testing and integration testing. The candidate will also be tasked with supporting our consultants in the field (which includes documenting, assessing and developing solutions to reported problems).
The CranSoft Framework is a web development platform for building applications for data migration, master data management, as well as tactical business applications.
- 2-3 years of experience supporting Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server
- 2-3 years of experience creating and maintaining SQL/Relational Databases (including writing views, stored procedures and UDFs)
- 2-3 years of development experience writing Oracle and/or SQL Server driven applications
- At least one year of .Net (C#) development experience and object oriented programming experience
- At least one year of Web and Application Development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and research skills
- Proven ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines and work independently as well as within a team environment
This is a full time position.