BackOffice Associates® is a worldwide leader in data migration and information management solutions, with a concentration on enhancing SAP® data quality since 1996. Our range of products and services address the needs of business and IT users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. Whether monitoring ongoing information quality, or executing the most complex migration and governance initiatives, BackOffice Associates is the clear choice for customers requiring “Business-Ready Data Every Day(TM)”.
BackOffice Associates is searching for a strong C# developer who will assist with completion of large scale integration projects. The ideal candidates should have a successful track record of working in a team environment developing high quality applications that integrate with other third party or homegrown systems. The position will provide a mix of new application development, support of existing systems, and third-party software integration. The environment has a little bit of everything: Client/Server and Web-based apps; C# .NET, SQL Server, Oracle, SAP, Custom Web Development platform etc. A Microsoft .NET developer with a broad experience will fit the role best, someone who has the mental capacity and agility to float between technologies with ease.
Position is based in Ottawa. No agencies please.
We have an upbeat environment of mutual teamwork built on individual excellence. We support individual initiative and innovative solutions while encouraging ingenuity to solve diverse challenges in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience using the C# development language and Microsoft .NET Framework in a production environment
- Minimum 3 years of Object-Oriented development experience within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience developing multi-tier software solutions in a business environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows services, and Web Services are desired
- Proven analytical and problem solving techniques
- Any SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work as a proactive, resourceful and cooperative team member
BackOffice Associates® is a worldwide leader in data migration and information management solutions, with a concentration on enhancing...