About Back on Track With Barb Health and Wellness:
Back on Track With Barb Health and Wellness is a fast growing health and wellness business in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Our focus is on weight loss, weight management and healthy living. We are rapidly expanding and will be opening a larger, full- service centre by summer 2013. Back on Track With Barb Health and Wellness promotes healthy living within Fort McMurray and we are committed to bringing our clients great results. If you are passionate about health and wellness and you are a team player, we would love to hear from you!! Please Apply!!
The office Manager for Back on Track Health and Wellness will be expected to manage the overall operations of both Back on Track Locations in Fort McMurray. They will also assist with the start up of the new location. The job duties include but are not limited to: managing team members, scheduling, engaging with customers and communicating information to both clients and team members.
- Oversee the day to day operations at Back on Track With Barb Health and Wellness
- Develop strategies for enhancing relationships with customers and for growing clientele.
- Responsible for scheduling a small team of staff members
- Develop strategies to promote health and wellness throughout Fort McMurray and the Area
- Assist with the development and start up of a new Back on Track with Barb Health and Wellness Centre
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- An interest in health and wellness.
- A willingness and keen interest to learn new health and wellness techniques.
- A positive attitude.
- The desired applicant must possess strong problem solving abilities.
- The applicant must be able to work in a team setting in a professional manner.
- Customer service experience would be considered an asset but is not required.
- Previous Management experience would be considered an asset.
- The desired applicant will possess excellent time management skills.
- A background in the health and wellness industry will be viewed with importance but is not necessary.
Salary is negotiable
Back on Track welcomes all applicants for this position however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.