Since 1962, Bachly Construction has emerged as a leader in the field of commercial construction. Our commitment is to provide prompt, courteous and efficient services while striving to exceed the expectations of our clients and industry associates. We provide the highest possible level of quality workmanship on every assignment we undertake.
Our proven track record and superior results set us apart from our competitors. We are looking for job seekers who share our passion for professionalism and customer service.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Site Superintendent in our Commercial Division.
- Daily supervision of all site operations, including management and maintenance of all regulated site safety policies;
- Monitor field operations ensuring work is being completed in accordance with the project schedule and specifications;
- Ensure sub-trade performance and quality of work meet the Bachly Construction standards for customer satisfaction;
- Participate in site meetings and host required site safety meetings as needed;
- Various other coordination, scheduling and management responsibilities as required during project execution
- Minimum of 5 years experience in ICI construction sector
- Solid understanding of all construction trades and construction techniques
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and field drawings
- Up to date safety training including: fall arrest, WHMIS & First Aid
- Excellent communication skills; experience managing sub-trades and suppliers
- Ability to make timely and rational decisions under pressure
- Valid drivers licence and access to a vehicle is required
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, stating salary expectations, and resume to: employment @ bachly.com or fax to 905-951-3101 attn: Meaghan Plomp
No phone calls from agencies or applicants please. Only those granted an interview will be contacted. Bachly Construction is an equal opportunity employer.