Since 1962, Bachly Construction has emerged as a leader in the field of ICI Construction. Our commitment is to provide prompt, courteous and efficient services while striving to exceed the expectations of our clients and industry associates. We provide the highest possible level of quality workmanship on every assignment we undertake.
Our proven track record and superior results set us apart from our competitors. We are looking for job seekers who share our passion for professionalism and customer service.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Junior Project Coordinator in our I.C.I Construction Division. This position will be based out of our Head office in Bolton, Ontario.
- Performing quantity take-offs
- Taking and issuing meeting minutes
- Assist with managing sub-trades
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed
- Coordinator with client and consultant teams
- Strong construction knowledge and experience with estimating, project coordinator and management is a must
- Able to work effectively and accurately in a fast paced environment, both independently and as a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail
- Access to own vehicle and a good driving record is required
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, stating salary expectations , and resume to:
Fax # 905-951-3101
Email: employment @ bachly.com
Attn: Meaghan Plomp
No phone calls from agencies or applicants please. Only those granted an interview will be contacted.
Bachly Construction is an equal opportunity employer.