We need Germans to proofread videogames and applications in our Montreal Office.
We offer the opportunity to work in the video game industry in your own language and an enjoyable work environment.
The candidates we are looking for:
- Are 18 years or older.
- Can legally work in Canada.
- Were born and raised in Germany (Or have pertinent knowledge of the language & culture)
- Are fluent in English and German, French is not required.
- Must be able to stay focus and sit for several hours in front of a screen.
- Are comfortable using current technologies (Computers, touch screen devices, gaming consoles).
- Strong interest in gaming is a definitely a plus, but not necessary.
If you meet the criterias listed above, reply to this ad via email.
We will then proceed with the next recruitment phases.
Previous experience is not required.
What is the work like:
Tasks include: replying to emails, writing bug reports, using the applications or the videogame sent by the client.
We offer a variety of perks throughout the week: free fruits, free tea & coffee on Fridays, 5 a 7 and contests.
Contracts are on-call and/or project-based contracts.
To some extent, there is room to grow within the company.