We are looking to fill an opening for a Web/Graphic Designer within our IT Department.
Candidates must have
- Strong conceptual/creative skills
- Detailed knowledge of graphic/web design in a PC environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks within scheduled deadlines
- Very strong work ethic
- Must have a detailed professional portfolio
- Creating website design mockups, slicing and coding
- Launching websites and integrating the latest SEO techniques
- Creating newsletters, postcards, brochures, logos and other artwork
- Developing complete websites based on clean coding in HTML/CSS
What you need
- Two years+ of full-time professional experience in website and graphic design.
- Have an advanced understanding of web usability.
- Excellent conceptualization skills.
- Strong knowledge & full proficiency of standard PC web/graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, ImageReady, Dreamweaver & Flash.
- Ability to setup WordPress, install and modify commercial themes
- Ability to complete projects from conception to production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a detailed professional portfolio.
Our office is located in North York at Finch Ave. and Dufferin St. intersection (M3J 3H7). Please check Google maps to make sure that our location is suitable for you and you are able to work from our location.
What we have to offer to the right candidate
- Access to group benefits, health & dental
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
About the Business Development Centre
The Business Development Centre is a leading provider of business start-up and registration services. We have been around for over 20 years and enjoyed strong growth. You can see the scope of our services here http://www.bdc-canada.com
This position is open only to Canadian residents who are able to work from our location.
Indeed - 12 months ago