Please carefully review job requirements listed below and consider your short-term and long-term goals prior to submitting your resume to us. We are looking only for reliable, professional individuals interested in a long-term employment.
Data Entry Clerk is a permanent, full-time position in an office that deals with a high volume of business, legal, accounting and tax matters.
Typical duties would include recording orders, updating records, completing government documents and other office related duties. High level of accuracy is required.
This position requires an individual with unique personal and professional skills. The right individual would thrive in our high volume, high pressure and high responsibility office environment. The wrong individual would be unable to handle the workload and would quit after a few days or weeks.
This position also presents unique challenges and not everyone would be capable or willing to handle them. So, if you find yourself having a problem with anything from the following, there is no point for submitting your application.
Our office is located in North York at Finch Ave. and Dufferin St. intersection (M3J 3H7). Please check Google maps to make sure that our location is suitable for you and you are able to reach us every day, on time and without difficulties.
What we have to offer to the right candidate:
- We offer stable employment
- Access to group benefits, health & dental, after 3 months of employment
- Semi-annual and annual pay increases based on performance
- Two weeks of paid vacation time per year
- Bonuses to individuals engaged in sales
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- This position offers hourly compensation of $11.00 to $12.50 per hour for 44 hours per week. This translates to $2,000 - $2,300 per month
Availability for Work
- You must be available for work 6 days a week
- Your work day may include long hours. You must be available from 9 am to 8 pm for a flexible schedule.
- You must be in good health, as we have to rely on you being available for work every day.
- You must not have any prior commitments that may reduce your availability for work
- You should reside within a short distance from our location
- You must be interested in a long-term employment (3+ years).
- You must be able to follow instructions
- You must have excellent memory and be highly organized
- You must be very punctual and maintain excellent attendance
- You must be able to handle stress, criticism, deadlines and pressure
- You must be able to work in a crowded space with variety of people from different backgrounds
- You must be able to build professional relationships with co-workers and avoid being entangled in personal matters.
- You must have professional telephone manners and excellent spelling skills.
- Be capable of high speed, accurate data entry.
- Must have strong computer skills, including internet use and e-mail.
- Be able to maintain strict confidentiality and comply with privacy regulations.
- Must have professional work ethics. No chatting, no internet surfing and no personal matters during work hours.
Education and Work Experience
- Business related, university education would be an asset.
- Experience in a formal office environment, legal office, accounting office or paralegal office would be an asset.
- We require a minimum of 3 references. Two work references and one personal reference would be acceptable.
- We must be able to verify your references in order to employ you.
To summarize, we are looking for people capable of providing professional office support, and willing to show dedication and loyalty in exchange for a stable, long-term employment with opportunity for growth.
If you are interested in this position and believe that you qualify, please submit your resume to us.
Please note: This position is not suitable for full-time students, as this is a permanent, full-time position with long work hours.