- Investigating customer problems, issues & concerns
- Working with customers in a diplomatic and professional manger by email, letter and telephone.
- Providing advice to customers about using the products anf services of the organization.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records of correspondence or discussions with the customers.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Good sales skills
- Politeness, confidence, tact, patience, and diplomacy while dealing with complex problems and irate customers
- Mediation and conflict resolution skills
- Negotiation skills
We offer compensation from $2,500.00 to $2,900.00 per month, based on 44 work hours per week, plus bonuses and commission.
Please check Google maps to determine if you can work from our location. (M3J 3H7)
Please note that this position is available only to Canadian residents