You must be motivated, creative, hard working and enthusiastic about closing deals. Be skilled in establishing and building relationships with key decision makers.
You have to be comfortable closing new deals over the phone and be able to identify sales opportunities through cold calling and existing sources of sales leads.
- Promote, sell, and secure online and offline advertising services to prospective clients through a relationship-based approach
- Utilize various sales contact methods and creative strategies to connect with business owners and/or their marketing managers
- Negotiate favourable terms of agreement
- Meet and exceed marketing goals while building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Handling outbound and inbound calls
- Create and maintain affiliate, joint venture, cross promotion relationships
- Supply management with oral and written reports on client needs, trends, interests, and potential for new products and services
- 5+ years of experience in a business development or sales role (business to business sales, inside sales, marketing)
- Proven track record in managing relationships at C-level.
- Proven track record in driving substantial revenue growth, and in exceeding revenue goals.
- An entrepreneurial background
- Possess excellent communication / people skills / organizational skills
- Strong business writing abilities
- Self motivated and results oriented.
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls
- University or College graduate: Business, Sales, Marketing, Communication
What we have to offer to the right candidate
- Your compensation would consist of a base pay, plus bonuses based on performance of the projects. Earning potential is between $50,000 and $150,000 per year +
- Access to group benefits, health & dental
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Our office is located in North York at Finch Ave. and Dufferin St. intersection (M3J 3H7). Please check Google maps to make sure that our location is suitable for you and you are able to work from our location.
Citizenship and Security Clearance
- You must be a Canadian Citizen, be bondable and have a clean police record.
- Police clearance report is required
To apply, email your resume and a detailed explanation of your achievements with the job title in the subject line.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Business Development Centre is a private organization specializing in Business Registration and Incorporation services including...