BUFFALO David Bitton is currently looking for a Traffic clerk. It is a temporary position as replacement of a maternity leave until end of March 2014.
As Traffic clerk you will:
- Record all incoming shipments in the goods-in-transit logbook by file number and division;
- Ensure that all information relating to each shipment is documented in the logbook (i.e.: file #, L/C #, style # and name, departure date, vessel, bill of lading, etc.);
- Create import files for each shipment and maintain files accurate at all times with pertinent information as prescribed in the goods-in-transit procedures;
- Ensure all correspondences and documentation contains the file number;
- Ensure that all charge backs and claims are supported by adequate back-up Filing.
- Experience in a similar role or experience in the fashion industry will be considered an asset;
- 2 years experience in import/export/traffic;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize;
- Bilingual, English and French, spoken and written.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
From humble beginnings, the Buffalo David Bitton brand has always been a family affair. Founded in Montreal more than 20 years ago, the...