BUFFALO David Bitton is hiring an Import documentation clerk:
In this role you will:
- Manage a high volume of emails pertaining to incoming shipments with various suppliers;
- Print documentation for review and accuracy:
- Certificate of conformity
- packing list
- Certificate of origin
-CCI (Canadian Customs Invoice) - Bill of lading/ air way bill
-Textile declaration for U.S.;
- Follow-up on any missing documents or information required;
- Enter information found in shipment documents in the system.
- Experience in import/export/traffic or delivery tracking;
- Experience in the fashion industry will be favored;
- Experience with Momentis program, asset;
- Advanced Excel proficiency;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize;
- Bilingual, English and French, spoken and written.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Konsar Future Nutrition
- 30+ days ago
From humble beginnings, the Buffalo David Bitton brand has always been a family affair. Founded in Montreal more than 20 years ago, the...