BTY Group is one of Canada's leading consultancies for Cost Management, Project Monitoring and Public-Private Partnership services. With a diverse workload in planning, construction and development, we provide services through our offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, St. Catharines, Montreal and Ottawa.
In line with our expansion and quest for quality excellence, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join us as an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor in our St.Catharines Office, Ontario.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
As part of our Cost Management and Project Monitoring team, responsibilities would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation of cost plans and estimates.
- Development budget analysis.
- Development loan monitoring.
- Progress claim evaluation and report preparation.
- Technical Advisor due diligence bid and construction phase reporting.
- Preparation of final accounts.
- Construction and unit price cost research.
- Tender evaluation and assessment.
- Preparing and presenting cash flows and cost management advice to clients.
- Preparation of recommendations for award of sub-contractor tender packages.
- Interpreting and offering advice on appropriate methods of project delivery.
- Undertake site inspections.
Education/Professional Development/Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years of work experience in the related field.
- Appropriate accreditation in one or more of the company service sector offerings.
- A University Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- LEED accreditation is an asset.
Please reply with your resume to Francesca Power by Friday, June 28 2013.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.