BTY Group is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to cover maternity leave in our St. Catharines office. To be considered for this role you must be a people person with strong telephone and all-around communication skills who likes working in a fast-paced but friendly environment. With offices across Canada and a growing client list, BTY Group is a leading consulting firm in Canada’s development and construction industries.
- Extensive MS Word and Excel Experience : Must be proficient in formatting and assembling documents/reports for clients
- Experience in Microsoft Publisher, Power Point and Access would be an advantage
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Enthusiasm and attention to detail.
What you will be doing on the job Monday to Friday (8:30am – 5.00pm, with one hour for lunch)
- Answering phones, filing and general office duties;
- Welcoming and directing visitors to appropriate personnel or service;
- Operate a multi-line telephone system;
- Opening/distributing incoming mail;
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to staff.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but will contact only selected candidates for interviews.
Please reply with your resume by Friday, January 31, 2014.