IT Helpdesk Technical Analyst Needed For Growing Managed IT and Cloud Services Company
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge supporting challenging IT projects at our datacenter and for our clients? Do you feel personally fulfilled when you achieve something significant for a client? Do you want to be part of a team that is totally committed to providing a superior client experience?
Then look no further. We want you on our team. We give our Support Specialists the training and mentoring they need to learn and grow each day as we support your efforts to achieve results. This is your opportunity to work with other people who are passionate about technology and love a challenge.
BSC Solutions Group Ltd. has been in business for 44 years as an award-winning Microsoft Certified Partner with competencies in Hosting, Virtualization and Midmarket Solution Provider. Our company is a proven, stable, yet exciting environment for you to advance your career.
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Technical Analyst. Consider these quick facts on why joining our team is the best career move you can make. BSC Solutions Group Ltd. offers you:
1. Challenging projects that increase your knowledge
2. Proven systems and processes balanced with resources to achieve results
3. Compensation, benefits and profit sharing that reward your individual and team contribution
4. A team environment where your strengths are valued and developed
5. A place where your contributions are valued and you are encouraged
6. A place where you will be trained and learning never ends.
- Answer incoming calls in our customer call centre.
- Perform remote troubleshooting and repairs on servers, workstations and other related equipment.
- Document work performed in our Autotask ticket management software.
- Prepare and repair equipment for delivery to client sites.
- Assist with on-site installations, including cabling, installing computers and general network configuration.
- Perform hardware and software installations, maintenance and support, review system logs and problem reports, adds, changes, deletes, disk space management, and file restores.
- Assist in monitoring of the client system performance and capacity planning.
- Research new products as requested by the IT staff and customers.
Join our well-organized team to grow professionally as you support world-renown solutions from Microsoft. The ideal candidate should have 4 or more years of equivalent work experience in an environment with Microsoft server, desktop operating systems (Windows 7/8/XP, Windows 2008/2012 Server, SQL, Exchange…) and applications. Experience with MAC and virtualization is an asset.
Find out why the average length of time employees stay with our organization is more than 7 years.
If you believe you are a match, please visit our website to learn more about us – www.bscsg.com. Then email us your resume and a brief explanation of what excites you most about potentially working for our organization. We are hiring immediately.
Please include a brief explanation outlining why you are qualified for this position along with salary expectations in your email message.
Please do NOT respond if you do not meet the minimum requirements of at least 4 years of equivalent work experience. We thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you!