Britespan Building Systems Inc. provides pre-engineered, steel framed fabric covered buildings to agricultural, commercial and industrial markets. Britespan is achieving rapid growth in Canada and throughout the USA, with sales discussions in Europe. There is an exciting future for all who are associated with Britespan Building Systems.
Reporting to the Yard Manager this position will require a person capable of working in a high paced environment.
Tasks will include:
- Manage inventory and packing
- Shipping and receiving
- Occasional deliveries
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to do heavy lifting
- Must be able to perform basic math problems
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Responsible to keep work area clean, orderly, and safe
- Ability to operate equipment such as band saw, forklifts and hand tools
- Experience in other fabricating processes is beneficial
- Work overtime as necessary
Core Requirements & Skills:
- Knowledge of hand/power tools
- Have attention to detail and accuracy
- Forklift experience will be considered an asset
- Must be physically capable of lifting up to 75 lbs
- Clean drivers abstract, able to drive standard transmission and the ability to drive a truck and trailer
Location: Candidates MUST RESIDE within 30 - 45 minutes of Lucknow, ON
Compensation: We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
No phone calls or follow up emails from candidates or agencies please! We thank all of those who apply but we will contact only those who most closely match our requirements.