Britespan Building Systems Inc. provides pre-engineered, steel framed fabric covered buildings to agricultural, commercial and industrial markets. Britespan is achieving rapid growth in Canada and throughout the USA, with sales discussions in Europe. There is an exciting future for all who are associated with Britespan Building Systems.
Reporting to the Production Foreman, these positions will require a person capable of working in a high paced production environment. Other required skills and qualifications include:
Labourers & Welders
- Must have the ability to follow all safety procedures and wear all PPE apparel required for the job
- Be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to do heavy lifting
- Be able to perform basic math problems
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Responsible to keep work area clean, orderly, and safe
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of programs, fixtures, and tooling
- Ability to operate other equipment in the weld shop such as band saw, iron worker, forklifts and hand tools
- Experience in production processes is beneficial
Welders (Additional Qualifications)
- 1 year of welding experience and be able to pass CWB FCAW welding test
- Must have some blue print reading ability
- Have the ability to inspect welds to maintain quality and reduce rework
- Be capable of producing aesthetic welds and precision manufacturing
Compensation: We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
No phone calls or follow up emails from candidates or agencies please. We thank all of those who apply but we will contact only those who most closely match our requirements.