Monday, October 7, 2013 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
85 Spy Court, Suite 100
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for live in single and couple positions in the Greater Toronto area.
- Carry out regularly scheduled inspections, maintenance, cleaning, custodial care and non-routine repairs in a professional manner and to the standards outlined by the Property Manager
- Provide professional and prompt service to the residents who report problems
- Assist the Property Manager to oversee and direct any authorized building staff and tradesmen performing duties at the property
- Accurately verify and update locker and parking records as requested and control tenant and visitor allocated indoor/outdoor and guest parking and locker registration.
- Ensure safe delivery of all rents and other monies to the Property Manager.
- Control move-in and move-out scheduling, sign lease documentation and prepare accurate incoming and outgoing unit inspection reports
- Rigidly control all keys, supplies and cleaning equipment and products for the property
- Report to the Property Manager any unusual activities of a resident or their guests
- Respond to all emergencies such as fire, flood, no heat, elevator failure, power failure and any other such problem that could be termed as an emergency
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High standards for cleaning and maintenance levels
Indeed - 18 months ago