Brevitas Consulting Inc. is dedicated to helping organizations achieve tangible results and lasting improvements via successful project delivery, continuous process improvement and effective management of change. We serve businesses in a wide range of industries including Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Chemicals, and Information Technology.
Currently we are looking for highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Process Control Project Manager (CONTRACT position with high potential for continual extension) in the Greater Toronto Area.This is a great opportunity to grow with us. Our employees thrive in a supportive and challenging work environment in which highly-skilled individuals work hard, respect one another and have fun.
- Support and advance the site Process Control Strategy.
- Develop and maintain data acquisition and process monitoring tools (including multivariate SPC, auto alert notification)
- Implement and enhance SPC related dashboards and reporting
- Deploy Process Data Warehouse (PDW) application for manufacturing process
- Support manufacturing investigations utilizing advances statistical techniques and modeling approaches
- Support the implementation SPC dashboarding and monitoring tools to track raw materials, in-process tests and final product release criteria
- Implement advanced SPC solutions (ex. real time multivariate SPC)
- Support data integration and process data warehouse project activities
- Contribute to PAT related activities implementing online analytics and prediction models
- Engineering degree with at least 3 years of previous experience in pharmaceutical industry. Manufacturing Technology or Manufacturing in a pharmaceutical company.
- Strong mathematics background with understanding of mathematical patterns, models; mastering statistical and kinetic analysis.
- Knowledge of modelling software (ex. MATLAB, SIMCAP+, JMP)
- Understanding of relational databases and basic programming experience
- Background both in biological processes (upstream and downstream).
- Project management experience
All resumes in MSWord format should be emailed to specified email with following details in Subject Line: IS BA Consultant: FIRST NAME, LAST NAME
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only contact the candidates whose qualifications match closely to the job requirements.
Please also visit our company website at www.brevitasconsulting.com