Brevitas Consulting Inc. is dedicated to helping organizations achieve tangible results and lasting improvements via successful project delivery, continuous process improvement and effective management of change. We serve businesses in a wide range of industries including Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Chemicals, and Information Technology.
Currently we are looking for highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team as an Intermediate Maintenance Reliability Engineer (One-year contract position with very high potential for continual extension) in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario.
*An ideal candidate would have a degree in engineering or science with experience in working in a manufacturing/industrial organization and supporting Maintenance or Engineering department.
Applicants with less than 4 years of experience (Non - Co-op) unfortunately will not be considered.*
- Develop and assist in the management of the Site Maintenance Program ensuring that it complies with the quality directives.
- Liaise with the Engineering Department on capital projects. Ensure that the Maintenance Services requirements and standards are incorporated into Engineering Capital Projects.
- Provide technical support to trades staff and end-user departments on all matters related to reliability engineering, reliability assessment and reliability monitoring for all process and facility equipment.
- Analyze chronic equipment failures and high maintenance/cost equipment. Use "Failure Analysis" to systematically understand failures by determining and documenting the root cause.
- Develop and implement solutions to prevent repeat failures
- Continually improve the quality of the Maintenance Services provided to the Toronto site. Facilitation of specific department initiatives, cross functional teams, CMMS upgrades and major maintenance shutdowns.
- Develop and assist in the management of the Maintenance Customer Service Program. Ensure customer feedback is evaluated and addressed.
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Science or Engineering (with preference for Mechanical or Industrial Engineering).
- Minimum of 4-year experience in a position related to management and execution of projects; strong teamwork; business process development is required.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Certifications: PMP and/or Six Sigma designations would be an asset but are not mandatory.
E-mail your resume in MSWord or pdf format to the specified email address with following details in E-mail's subject line: Reliability Engineer: FIRST NAME, LAST NAME
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only contact the candidates whose qualifications match closely to the job requirements.
Please visit our company website at www.brevitasconsulting.com