Currently we are looking for highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team as the Consultant – Business Analyst/Project Manager for IS implementation (CONTRACT position with very high potential for continual extension) in Greater Toronto Area.
An ideal candidate would have a degree in engineering with experience in manufacturing/industrial organization and supporting Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, Technology Transfer initiatives.
This is a technical role with previous project management experience required
1. Provide project management services from initiation to project closeout for various projects (2 to 3) at client site. This may include few or all of the elements (60%):
- Define project scope and prepare project charters, plans, resource estimates etc.
- Manage and track any subsequent change requests
- Prepare and coordinate project team status meetings and facilitate working groups
- Proactively monitor and control project execution to ensure all project objectives milestones are met within the agreed upon timelines
- Develop and manage resource loaded project plans and identify resource constraints and remediate schedule delays
- Create appropriate project status reports and presentations to various stakeholders
2. Lead the system development lifecycle as an IS business analyst (40%):
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to develop user requirements specifications(URS) to understand business objectives
- Create current process maps and future state maps with users to identify opportunities for improvement
- Support integration testing and co-ordinate with software developers to ensure user requirements and all the project deliverables are satisfied
1. Previous experience (5 to 7 years) for small to mid-sized projects in pharmaceutical, food, or chemical industry supporting Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, Technology transfer clients is a strong asset
2. Hands-on experience as a Project Manager or Project Leader in IS project implementation
3. Understanding of business processes related to Engineering functions such as capital construction, maintenance, metrology as well business process related to Manufacturing Technology such as manufacturing process monitoring, improvement of manufacturing methods, processes and tools
4. Strong SDLC experience including requirements gathering, developing user requirements specification, functional specification, validation plans, and test scripts (IQ, OQ, UAT)
5. Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate ideas and actions to all levels of the organization
6. Ability to work in fast paced, challenging environment obviously with strong coaching
7. Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility to modify approach to achieve project/program objectives
EDUCATION & TOOLS:
1. Bachelor in Engineering or Science or Information Technology or Computer Science
All resumes in MSWord format should be emailed to specified email with following details in Subject Line: IS BA/PM: FIRST NAME, LAST NAME
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only contact the candidates whose qualifications match closely to the job requirements.
Please also visit our company website at www.brevitasconsulting.com