We are an Oakville based website and design company looking for a strong User Interface Designer for web and creative print. Part time position but may lead to full time. An ideal applicant will be driven and creative being able to work well on a team and on their own. Must be able to bring creative ideas for client to the table.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design print material such as logos and web material such as websites.
- Must be able to take on various roles within the department where necessary.
- Must be able to work well in a team and on your own.
- Solid experience with all the Adobe Creative Suite products
- Well developed interpersonal, analytical and technical trouble-shooting skills.
Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational, time management skills with emphasis on detail.
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Nice to have
- Web designing application interfaces as well as websites
- Familiar with open-source Content Management Systems, and various relational databases for web development. Bonus for Wordpress 3.0 and WP plugins
- Maintain existing websites, content management system and other web-related projects for our clients
- Development and support of various technical online related initiatives.
Indeed - 11 months ago
BrainyYack provides a place for knowledge exchange for a cost the member and advisor agree upon. Members are able to search through advisors...