We are an Oakville based website and design company looking for a strong User Interface Designer for web and creative print. Part time position. An ideal applicant will be driven and creative being able to work well on a team and on their own. Must be able to bring creative ideas for client to the table.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design print material such as logos and web material such as websites.
- Must be able to take on various roles within the department where necessary.
- Must be able to work well in a team and on your own.
- Solid experience with all the Adobe Creative Suite products
- Well developed interpersonal, analytical and technical trouble-shooting skills.
Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational, time management skills with emphasis on detail.
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Nice to have
- Web designing application interfaces as well as websites
- Familiar with open-source Content Management Systems, and various relational databases for web development. Bonus for Wordpress 3.0 and WP plugins
- Development and support of various technical online related initiatives.
Indeed - 16 months ago
BrainyYack provides a place for knowledge exchange for a cost the member and advisor agree upon. Members are able to search through advisors...