BP&M Consulting's client requires an Enterprise Architect to assist in starting an Enterprise Architecture program.
Position: 1 year contract
1. Writing an EA program charter, defining roles and responsibilities and to set expectations and focus on delivering outcomes that are important to the business;
2. Define and identify indicators to help measure the value of the EA program to management;
3. Analyze and understand the business processes, applications, systems and data used;
4. Setting up meetings and interviews with solution architects, developers and business clients to gather information;
5. Provide advice to senior Enterprise Architect lead.
Working in collaboration with the team;
1. Assess and advance EA program potential and maturity;
2. Develop EA Governance, process, standards, guidelines and industry best practices;
3. Prioritize key EA program initiatives to support the organization in confronting business change
and deliver successful business outcomes;
4. Develop and implement standards relating to architectural diagrams and other relevant documentation;
5. Manage and mentor the EA team;
6. Help Develop and implement standards relating to architectural diagrams and other relevant documentation;
7. Assist Enterprise Architect group, solution architects and developers in finding ways to document current architecture using Microsoft Team Foundation, Visual Studio and Visio to ensure efficient use of existing tool base.