BOOM! Marketing is a full service experiential marketing shop that builds brand affinity and value through lifestyle, entertainment and relationship marketing platforms. We integrate brands directly into meaningful popular culture to facilitate relevant connections and drive legitimacy through holistic on-and off-line media engagement.
Passion defines who we are and sets us apart from our competitors in the marketplace. Hard working and hungry are attributes that our colleagues share and our clients give us the playground to put those qualities to work. Thinkers and strategists are attributes at the core of all our employees; but those who know how to work well with the team to consistently drive results while enjoying the journey is truly what we look for in potential.
We are hiring ONE ambitious Personal Assistant, who will report directly to the President of our agency.
The position of Personal Assistant (PA) is both demanding and rewarding.
We are looking for ONE competent, highly organized individual with exceptional foresight, coupled with high stress tolerance.
Our PA will be responsible for the upkeep of our president’s daily routine in both professional and private circles. This is not a 9am-5pm position.
We need a pro-active individual that will respond quickly and positively to all manner of situations with poise and quiet efficiency.
This position will come with a great deal of responsibility and trust. A vehicle is mandatory.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must posses excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to remain calm in a distractive area
- Exceptional organizational and time management capabilities
- Must be able to multitask through a variety of meetings both business and personal
- Must be able to administer and evaluate multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Must respond to inquiries in a timely matter
- Must be familiar with expense reporting
- Must be willing to travel
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to look at challenges as opportunities
- Solid computer skills which must include Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A strong understanding of event marketing is an asset
- A knack for interior design an asset
- 3-5 years previous experience as a Personal Assistant a prerequisite
- Knowledge of general and office procedures an asset
- Diploma/degree in Accounting and/or Business Administration an asset
The start date is immediate.
We also encourage you to peruse our website at http://www.boombanter.com/
Due to the vast amount of applicants we receive, we are only able to contact qualified individuals.