Patient Information, Clerk II
Permanent Part Time
Date Opened: January 4, 2013 Date Closed: January 18, 2013
Postion Effective: Immediately
Salary Range: As per HSAA Support Services Contract
Department: Patient Information
Hours of work: Days, Evening and Weekend Shifts
- This position performs a variety of office related tasks.
- Admission and discharge of all outpatients and inpatients.
- Operating a 10 line switchboard.
- Cash deposits on a daily basis and other duties as required.
- Ability to multitask and perform duties with accuracy in a fast pace environment is essential.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable entries and billing.
- Applicant must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
- High school diploma is required.
- Proficiency of Windows based computer skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft XP and Excel programs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Who can apply
Open to public