BOE Energy Systems is an industry innovator in dewatering and well site fluid management systems. BOE Energy Systems (BOE) develops technologies that improve the efficiency of the well site. At the heart of their business is a proprietary and patented SmartSitetm system. The SmartSitetm system allows significant operational, efficiency, and safety benefits, and is managed onsite within a safe climate controlled environment. The SmartSitetm fluid recovery systems means less water is used, there is no need for reserve pits, more oil is recovered, and less waste is transferred to the landfill.
BOE is a rapidly growing, dynamic company with an experienced entrepreneur at the helm.
For more information go to www.boeenergy.com.
The Field Superintendent / Operations Coordinator is a middle management position to assist management with the ongoing coordination of field operations. The Field Superintendent / Operations Coordinator will be responsible to oversee repairs and maintenance of equipment operating in the field, field readiness of equipment prior to delivery, establishing accounts and relationships with repair facilities, trouble shooting equipment and minor electrical repairs. The FS/OC will report directly to senior management and will assist in shaping the operational policies that will govern the company. Reporting criteria will involve daily interaction with upper management on operational issues. The FS/OC will also have the responsibility of implementing reports, SOP’s and assisting in developing corporate policies and initiatives with the HSE manager. FS/OC will also be responsible for ongoing training monitoring and screening of new hires across North America.
The Candidate will have a strong understanding of BOE’s total technical capabilities and services, will work with key senior level stakeholders within client organizations and the internal team to identify and build strategic, long term business. The Field Superintendent/Operations Coordinator, will be well versed in computer skills, and computerized reporting formats. As a strong communicator, the Field Superintendent / Operations Coordinator will ensure that BOE and the client organization are true business partners. This will be reflected by BOE understanding client application of services, key value drivers, budgeting decisions, procurement philosophy, and supplier and service relationship expectations. The Field Superintendent / Operations Coordinator will be entrepreneurial in spirit, and capable of helping BOE grow significantly in the marketplace.
Salary will be commensurate with experience but should fall within the following range
- Annual Salary $96,000.00 - $110,000 per year(depending on experience)
- Company Vehicle for business use
- Company cell phone
- Enrollment in the company health benefits (no waiting period)
- Enrollment in the Company stock option program subject to approval by Board of Directors
- 3 weeks vacation per year
- Valid passport mandatory
Given the role this individual will play in the company’s future growth and success, it is essential that the successful candidate possess the following education, experience, and personal characteristics:
- Minimum of Grade 12 diploma
- An Undergraduate degree; with a strong preference for Engineering would be an asset
- Eight to ten years of progressive experience in operations and management within an energy services organization; Solids control background, including dewatering, invert recovery, barite recovery, required.
- Centrifuge knowledge and experience is required for this position.
- Strong financial and business acumen and the ability to create and defend a business case;
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategic reporting framework and proto-call;
- Demonstrated experience negotiating contracts and establishing relationships with vendors;
- Solid experience in working with and communicating strategies and opportunities to an executive, account management, and business unit operations teams;
- Background working in a growth oriented, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong leadership skills, able to lead, inspire, mentor, develop and guide a cross functional team of professionals; and;
- Proven ability to create a sphere of strategic influence with internal and external clients.
- A charismatic, professional, confident, and strategic relationship builder;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Strategic perspective with an ability to effectively manage the details;
- Thrives in a entrepreneurial environment that is undergoing growth and change;
- Positive, with a “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach;
- Ability to influence with or without authority;
- Exercises sound knowledge and good judgment;
- An accountable and goal and results oriented individual;
- Energetic, dynamic and excited by the opportunity of an integrated and unique business model.
This role reports directly to the VP Operations, COO, and President and CEO.