Pros: experience as team manager, meet new people, working in the public eye and salary
Cons: the promotion was too short.
- Walk around the city promoting the brand by a website on my t-shirt after that make a report.
- I got more experience as a manager.
- Follow a route in a map and check my co-worker were doing the job correctly.
- My co-workers were very friendly, serious with the job and efficient.
- Make the route in the estimate time.
- Team work that was the most – more... enjoyable part of the job. – less