BMW

BMW Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Clear Lake BMW
New Car Sales (Former Employee), Clear Lake City, TXJune 11, 2014
Pros: the company and the management team
Cons: nothing
By far , the best place I ever work at. Randy Stein ,management team, and everyone who worked there is a credit to the industry. Could not have asked for a better experence and work place.
nice place to work.
Production Associate (Current Employee), Greer, SCJune 10, 2014
good work environment. duties change every 2 hours to keep your body and mind fresh.
productive and fun place to work with outdoor cafe
ABM-BMW Scanner (Former Employee), WoodCliff Lake, NJJune 8, 2014
BMW is a nice place to work. A typical day at work would be, come in in the morning check e- mail . then start scanning invoices. receive invoices from post office prepare and scan those. check e- mail throughout the day. my co workers are pretty okay people.
Water dept
Building Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 2, 2014
Pros: great coworkers and hours
Cons: n/a
Maintain all water plants and their functions. basic troubleshooting of plumbing, electrical ect. painting. drywall. carpentry.
bmw summary
BMW (Former Employee), swindonMay 28, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: long hours
great place to work and an excellent environment and it was easy work as the robots did all the welding
Productive and learning
Senior Customer Relations Executive (Current Employee), GurgaonMay 27, 2014
Start the day with all open customer follow ups followed by Team briefing.
Team briefing - all updates on the jobs done yesterday and organising the day ahead
constant, imaginative and hard working
Foxit Advanced PDF Editor (Former Employee), karratha, western australiaMay 25, 2014
Pros: i never stop learning
Cons: the contracts are allways too short
as in all the jobs I have done I like to improve my work, I apply all knowledge and I like being part of a team where there is a good atmosphere and good relationship
productive fast pace work
Head Fastlane Technician (Current Employee), Murray, UTMay 19, 2014
Pros: employee luncheons
Cons: n/a
a typical day at BMW of Murray would be servicing vehicles as well as maintaining a proper yet energetic work flow. I helped out in the service drive, instructing customers as well as step in as shuttle driver when needed.
Overall good work enviroment generally all friendly co workers.
BMW of Houston North Sales Receptionist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 15, 2014
Pros: lunch given saturdays and holidays. good co workers.
Cons: part time job only three hours each day mon-fri, all day saturday and every saturday
Evening receptionist, greeting customers that walk in and setting them up with a sales advisor. Making sure the needs of the customer are met when they ask and if can help with anything more. Answer incoming phone calls, take messages, refill snacks and coffee. Make inventory board chips for new vehicles that are being brought in.
Zero Hours
Casual Driver (Former Employee), BromleyMay 13, 2014
Pros: customer service knowledge
Cons: bad management
Good job but cannot guarantee hours. You are given tasks then the supervisor will pull you off the task for another one. There is very little communication in the company
Sales Manager/Sales
Sales (Former Employee), Mcallen, txMay 12, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: not on the expressway/slow
Very Good company. Great commissions! Great product. Unlike the rest of the Bert Ogden stores, this one closes the earliest.
New Car Dealership, Customer Service, service center.
Service Advisor (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 8, 2014
Pros: local and short drive to work
Cons: dealership closed down.
Working with customers, intake of cars, speaking with customers to get work orders approved, work with Quality Control and Technician.
Overall an avergage place to work with average management/work environment.
F&I Document Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 5, 2014
Pros: semi-felxible work hours.
• Clean and process finance deal folders after customers have contracted
• Verify products and amounts for deals and make necessary corrections when needed
• Assist in funding both BMW and Mini vehicles sold
• Follow up/communicate with lenders to complete funding process
• Create spread sheets for monthly sales and revenue for vehicles sold
• Handle – more... and process product cancellations
• Sell aftermarket warranties
• Receipt in all deposits and down payments
• Manage finance team and ensure that they are preparing all the legal documents needed
• Manage customer reviews (CITs) and follow up with any such issues to ensure quality of service is upheld – less
BMW
Administrator (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 29, 2014
Great experience! I loved it. Business Men & Women was a fun and great place to work.
good place to work just not much andvancement
Technician, Moses Automotive of Saint Albans (Current Employee), st albans wvApril 28, 2014
Pros: lots of freedom
Cons: no room for advancement.
i usually go in an hour to an hour in a half early to get ahead for the day. I have came along ways in the company and have worked all department but sales. my co workers and I are very close and for most part we all get along. the hardest part of my job would be diagnosing the vehicles.
good place to work just not much andvancement
Pros: lots of freedom
Cons: no room for advancement.
Stable company with good benefits
Storeman (Former Employee), Pretoria, GPApril 20, 2014
Pros: received a 3 monthly profit share bonus.
I worked a 8 hour shift,rotating weekly.Issue & receive parts,monitor minimum stock levels.I learned to work under pressure to keep downtime to the minimum.I had a good relationship with management & co-workers from different cultures.The hardest part of my job was to minimize production downtime.The most enjoyable part was to walk the extra mile and – more... learn new things daily and the appreation from management and co-workers. – less
Fast paced sales environment; constant flow of exciting new products
SALES AND LEASING CONSTULTANT (Former Employee), White Plains, NY and Ramsey, NJApril 16, 2014
Pros: uncapped income
Cons: a lot of competition
Repeat business and referrals were the best part of the job. The hardest was competing with other BMW dealers on price. The management teams at both dealerships were motivating and gave sales people autonomy.
production,non stop
assembler (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCApril 16, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: short breaks very strict rules
work work and more work..THIS IS A VERY DEMANDING AND FAST GROWING COMPANY WITH STRICT GUIDELINES AND RULES IF YOU ARE HARD WORKING, DEDICATED, AND WILLING TO ADAPT TO CHANGE YOU SHOULD APPLY.. GO AHEAD GO FOR IT.
Class A operation
Service Advisor (Former Employee), Ozone Park, NYApril 11, 2014
Pros: salary, employee discounts
Cons: short breaks, too much stress-overworked
Job was great but too stressful. Worked with high end BMW clients.

About BMW

BMW is a subsidiary of BMW AG in Munich, Germany. In addition to the South Carolina manufacturing facility, BMW's North American – Read more