BMW Employee Review

The company overall is a great company to work for. The industry is not and the company had to change to compete.
Lease and Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA3 July 2012
A typical day would consist of calling clients interested in new or Pre Owned cars. Following up with clients in portfolio and keeping ahead of their lease maturities and the road forward is a daily duty.
Meeting with new clients and going over financial options that best suit their needs and colaborating with our financila institution on programs is another one of my daily duties.
I have gathered extensive knowledge in how to structure financials to fit within the institution`s guidelines.
I work with a fairly young crowd and for the most part, co-workers that are passionate about the product.
The hardest part of my position is "down time". The slow times are not easy as I need to be busy.
The most enjoyable part of my position is to have a happy client, someone that absolutely trust you and seeing the smile on their face is priceless.
Pros
i get to see the latest in technology
Cons
very little time for family due to the hours

Other BMW Employee Reviews

BMW Provides a great customer service however
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON23 November 2017
BMW Provides a great customer service however the treatment of their employees is questionable to say the least.The workplace is mad t be a very high stress environment with to much pressure and unrealistic deadlines for their employees.
Pros
there is plenty of structure and possibility for organization
Cons
lack of organisation, high stress environment, leadership unprofessional
good management and good co-workers.
Service porter (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON3 November 2017
I enjoyed working at that place a lot and it was a very good experience where I got to learn a lot about cars and enjoyed helping the customers with everything they needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMW. Our community is ready to answer.