BMW

BMW Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
the productive life of working in the car industry
Marketing Internship (Former Employee), Cairo, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: working with cars
Cons: long hours
As a car fanatic, this job was just out of this world.
I got the chance to release a new car with the marketing team. This was a dream come true. I also analyzed all the competing car brands, allowing me to submit a list of information regarding all the newly released competing cars.
The management team was very clear from beginning to end, allowing – more... me to do an even greater job than they expected. – less
Productive and good place to work
Technician II (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 20, 2013
Cons: 15 mins break every 2hrs
Servicing bmw vehicles outlined in the job order
Excellent experience in servicing modern bmw cars
Very friendly co workers
Diagnosing difficult trouble
Solving,trouble/receiving paycheck
Fun product to sell - Car sales is Hell
Brand Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 15, 2013
Pros: got to drive and sell the best cars
Cons: long hours and shady deals
The product is the best situation in this equation. The management and policy and training was poor. Ethical and static business practices were the core reason for me leaving.
Not so good.
BMW Mississauga (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 14, 2013
Pros: got to look at nice cars
Cons: didn't get to work on said nice cars
This job was not so enjoyable for me only because i found myself standing around alot of the time watching, instead of learning hands on and actually doing work. I can understand where they were coming from though. Cars are expensive.
Productive and informative place to work.
Internet Sales Coordinator/Portfolio Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: full benefits
My job included answering multiple phone lines, reviewing internet inquiries and maintaining customer service throughout the sale.

I learned how to keep up with inventory control and product knowledge.
Learned a lot about the metric world
Motorcycle Sales (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLAugust 20, 2014
good dealership, nice people, fast bikes. At the end of main st great views
management and customer service
JD Powers Quality Inspector (Former Employee), greer,scAugust 13, 2014
opening the store, cycle counts, planograms, helping customers deposits, and closing store
OK
Senior SAP Consultant (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCAugust 12, 2014
• Sweat shop environment
• Learned new Technologies and development and analytical tools.
• Poor Management
• All team members were helpful and supportive.
• Deliverables were always due yesterday.
• The challenging assignments and always good get resolutions.
Challenging place to work. There is a poor family to work life balance.
Contract Manufacturing Engineer/Process Engineer (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCAugust 8, 2014
The management had unrealistic expectations. There is a poor family to work life balance.
Decent
Trainee - OBD and Front Office (Former Employee), MumbaiAugust 8, 2014
Pros: brilliant platform to understand a service indutry in the automotive world is carried out, technical hands on experience working with bmw's, converse with hniwork as a team, and stick to deadlines
Cons: no appreciation for work done, no room for creativity, no appreciation of salary, no training
Overall, I enjoyed my oppurtunity at Infinity Cars to understand complex machines like BMW, from a technical standpoint,I could gain hands on experience working on them which made many of our concepts learnt in our academia clear.
As a trainee, a typical training in the initial stage began with vehicles coming in, and me getting to work along with other – more... technicians and understand how arious electrical/mechanical work is carreid out.Work spanned from diagnosis/replacement of sensors to rebuilding an entire engine.As a trainee my job was to assiste senior technicians to perform such tasks and keep in touch with supervisors to manage progress of the work withing stipulated time.
As a technical advisor, I was gained experience to speak to customers specially in lucidifying technical issues in their cars and therby getting approvals (considering that Indians are very cost concious, even mundane jobs can become a hard task to convince because of the costs involved)and getting the jobs done.This improved my ability to easily converse with people (especially HNI' - High Net Worth Individuals), and cordinate work withing the team effectively.
Also as being a qualified engineer myself, i was able to teach the teamcertain aspects of cars with regards to various problems that we tackled everyday,, which made my fellow advisors life ewasy and saved precious time.The underlining aspect was proper co-ordination witin the group right from the segregation and allotment of specific cars with like problems , to managing ht ejobs taking place and ensuring completion within the said time frames to customers.This was pretty much the hardest part since being a novice, I had to ensure I can interact not only with the team but also with technicians and customer alike.
This challenge actually added flavor and charm to the work.
However lack of proper upper management, lack of appreciation for the jobs carried out even after appreciation from customers, low wages, lack of training and family life (beacuse of extended working hours) resulted in an environment not very condusive for work.And overall culture at job was not very receptive to changes and creativity, and creativity was very often thwarted or ridiculed in the name of targets to be achieved.
Also considering the fact, I being an engineer by qualification, desired to be engaged in a proper engineering environment( the exisitng job being a stop gap since crunching times caused jobs in the automotive sector to be unavailable), I had to take a hard decision to look elsewhere for a job. – less
Joy is BMW
HEAD - BODY SHOP (Current Employee), GURGAONAugust 1, 2014
Pros: to handle the all types of problems
Cons: no
I have spent two year here and pleasure to share the experience of the Bird Automotive.

1. Very joyful day when i joined the company.
2. I learned how to handle the difficult situations in life.
3. Management is very co-operative owner is very humble and down to earth.
4. Co-workers are very sincere and cute.
5. Every part of job is hard but we are – more... enjoying the harness of the job.
6. When i get the reward of my efforts. – less
Nice place to gain experiance
Service Valet (Former Employee), Decatur, GaJuly 24, 2014
Pros: nice cars to drive and free lunch on saturdays
Cons: long hours
Greet clients and assist with service detail. Most enjoyable part of the job was being able gain experience in a fast past environment
Great company to work for
SALES MANAGER / FINANCE and LEASING MANAGER (Former Employee), TurnersvilleJuly 17, 2014
I was a total Manger for the complex would do whatever they needed. Shame they had to downsize.
Great company
PRODUCTION ASSEMBLY WORKER (Former Employee), Oxford, ENGJuly 12, 2014
Felt proud to be a part of the MiNI cooper production, I will never forget the place as it was one of my first jobs .
safety supervisor
safety officer (Current Employee), chennaiJuly 11, 2014
 Fire-fighting training to the workforce.
 Facilitate First-aid to the injured person.
 Co-ordination with the rescue team.
I just entertain my work.
Workshop Controller (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJuly 5, 2014
Pros: love to be lunch with friend
Cons: happy and delight
Presently working in great atmosphere all are very supportive and always co-coordinating at the toughest moment.
Productive and fair place to work.
Production Associate (Former Employee), Greer, SCJuly 3, 2014
A very big and busy place. They do very well with you having time with your family and to yourself.
New field of work.
BMW Brazil (Former Employee), BrazilJune 25, 2014
Pros: all are smart and taught me everything they knew
Cons: -
When I was given the opportunity to work with BMW I do not know exactly nothing. As I am very determined in just one month I was already doing the work of a professional. I am very grateful for the BMW, I just walk away because I receive a job offer almost irrefutable.
Great Pay, Crazy scheduling
RF scanner/SAP program operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJune 12, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: no life outside of work.
Great Pay, Crazy scheduling. No time to plan anything. Just work, work, work
Clear Lake BMW
New Car Sales (Former Employee), Clear Lake City, TXJune 11, 2014
Pros: the company and the management team
Cons: nothing
By far , the best place I ever work at. Randy Stein ,management team, and everyone who worked there is a credit to the industry. Could not have asked for a better experence and work place.

1 2 3 4 5

About BMW

BMW is a subsidiary of BMW AG in Munich, Germany. In addition to the South Carolina manufacturing facility, BMW's North American – Read more