BMW Employee Review

Educational and Productive
Used Car Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA12 July 2013
A day at BMW starts out with me going into my inventory log to see what vehicle are still in stock and how many days they are in inventory. Then, I proceed to the accounting screen to see how much each vehicle has costed the dealership to make sure that is does not put us in the negative for profits. After, I login to the pricing screen to adjust prices properly to attract the consumers with the best service and prices around. Finally, depending on what day of the week I log into the auction sites to preview vehicles and do research to make sure the cost is low to be able to provide my manager with the proper information so that there is profit for the dealership after service is done. Working here I have learned proper time management, multi-tasker, efficient, fast, detail oriented, and budget efficient. It is nice leaving a company where management always ask you will you ever come back. Management at BMW really knows how to work with employees when stuck, or need the proper guidelines when seeming lost. My coworkers are the best part of the dealership because they make coming to work that much exciting. They are all energized and ready to work as a team when needing the help. The hardest part of the job is the long summer heat waves when I am outside adjusting inventory prices.
Pros
Great environment, fast pace, efficient, great hours, great knowledge
Cons
Hot summers outside

Other BMW Employee Reviews

BMW Provides a great customer service however
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON23 November 2017
BMW Provides a great customer service however the treatment of their employees is questionable to say the least.The workplace is mad t be a very high stress environment with to much pressure and unrealistic deadlines for their employees.
Pros
there is plenty of structure and possibility for organization
Cons
lack of organisation, high stress environment, leadership unprofessional
good management and good co-workers.
Service porter (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON3 November 2017
I enjoyed working at that place a lot and it was a very good experience where I got to learn a lot about cars and enjoyed helping the customers with everything they needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMW. Our community is ready to answer.