BMW

BMW Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
the productive life of working in the car industry
Marketing Internship (Former Employee), Cairo, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: working with cars
Cons: long hours
As a car fanatic, this job was just out of this world.
I got the chance to release a new car with the marketing team. This was a dream come true. I also analyzed all the competing car brands, allowing me to submit a list of information regarding all the newly released competing cars.
The management team was very clear from beginning to end, allowing – more... me to do an even greater job than they expected. – less
Productive and good place to work
Technician II (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 20, 2013
Cons: 15 mins break every 2hrs
Servicing bmw vehicles outlined in the job order
Excellent experience in servicing modern bmw cars
Very friendly co workers
Diagnosing difficult trouble
Solving,trouble/receiving paycheck
Not so good.
BMW Mississauga (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 14, 2013
Pros: got to look at nice cars
Cons: didn't get to work on said nice cars
This job was not so enjoyable for me only because i found myself standing around alot of the time watching, instead of learning hands on and actually doing work. I can understand where they were coming from though. Cars are expensive.
poor attuide from managment,
Mechanic (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours pressure, stress
the was no differance from working at a small shop
management has bad attuide
good pay at what price
work experience
Trainee Mechanic (work experience) (Former Employee), Peterborough, ENGOctober 13, 2014
My time here was great i enjoyed working on some great cars. The mechanic were really supportive.
HIGH IMPACT SENIOR SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Aftermarket Sales Manager (Former Employee), Woodcliff Lake NJOctober 9, 2014
Trainer and Team Sales Development leader for Aftersales Market Region.
it was a warm environment
Consultant (Former Employee), Johannesburg North, GPSeptember 30, 2014
I work at the BMW call centre roadside assist campaign
busy department

Client where quite demanding due to the nature of brand of car they owned which was expected

The colleague of mine at that time we quite amazing helpful, team players and brilliant all the way around

Client expectation had to be corrected which meant getting screamed at by clients

Learning – more... how to handle a fast car was the highlight of being with BWM – less
great workplace
Receptionist (Current Employee), Minnetonka, MNSeptember 25, 2014
I love working at BMW because i am able to meet new people and be around alot of clients. My coworkers are awesome and the company is amazing
Excellent Dealership at every level
Warranty Manager & Service Consultant (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYSeptember 18, 2014
Cons: they sold the dealership and i had to come back to florida.
From the top to the bottom, all of the employees were fun, happy and worked hard to accomplish a team goal.

Our customers were fantastic and about the only time there was an issue is if we ran out of loaners and we had to schedule a customer for a different day.

Here I wrote up customer, sold repair work and also maintained the warranty schedule and – more... coded all warranty repair orders for submission by the warranty clerk.

Everything about this job was wonderful. – less
It was nice
Office Clerk (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 18, 2014
I loved the idea of working there but I knew nothing about cars.
BMW
Specialist Cars (Current Employee), Tring, ENGSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: brilliant team of people
I began working at BMW Specialist Cars in August 2013. I felt working for a prestigious dealership would provide me with great experience in the workplace; in particular building my confidence in a customer faced role. My main role is a Dealership Host, which involves me meeting and greeting customers, ensuring I maintain a process to deliver an exceptional – more... experience to potential customers. I treat customers with respect and always give them 100 percent attention to make them feel valued. I really enjoy the fast paced movement of the business and also enjoy dealing with the day-to-day challenges. I find that I learn something new everyday. – less
Decent place to work, high end german automaker.
Packaging Planner (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCSeptember 13, 2014
Massive opportunity to help improve the workplace.
Team efforts that produce excellent results.
Typical German based firm management.
great team.
Not knowing the whole system is difficult.
Project roll outs.
Nothing to add
K and K Contractor (Former Employee), Greer, SCSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: hr could have been improved. they rush to judgement on issues.
OK overall, no working issues. Hard to get on first shift due to large number of people getting hired and lack of first shift positions.
hard working and freindly
SENIOR TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), South AfricaSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: exiting new experiances
Cons: long hours
Currently working at Bmw as a senior ( diagnostic) technician

I have worked for various product brands so i have been very fortunite to get alot of different work and vehicle experience.

I get on well with management and i do see my self as a leader

I get along well with my co-workers and im always willing to help where needed

The hardest part of – more... the job i would say is the long hours, but i guess you get used to it

The part i enjoy about the job is, you get to meet alot of different people and there is always something to learn – less
company is productive and growing.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk and Handler (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: they have birthday cake on friday for employee birthday month.
Cons: friday meetings could be scaled down a bit, or moved to thursday.
My typical day is wearing many hats, I could be called upon to move to a different job function if needed. Such as operating a reach, picking orders, loading and unloading, packing, conducting cycle counts, receiving in parts, operating cherry-picker, etc. What i learned that every member of the team is important, and that communication is the key to – more... be successful. the management keeps us informed. the jobs are not difficult most are busy. the most enjoyable part of my day is when i can see a smile or two, or enjoy a good laugh! – less
Very productive and educating
Production Associate (Former Employee), Greer, SCSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: pay, long work hours, and the overtime
Cons: n/a
I would go to work at 6 am- 5 pm and work on the production line, DEWAX, and assembly line with electrical tools. I had 70 co-workers on the assembly line with me. The hardest part of the job was I had to program the system in each car in under 3 minutes, and I did. The most enjoyable thing about the job was the pay.
Energetic, challenging, fun, and productive work envieronment.
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Macon, GASeptember 1, 2014
A typical day starts with going over the sales people's workplans. The management team goes over the prospects from the day before and priort prospects and leads. We go over any deals were the customers did not purchase and try to find a way to put the deal together.
Simultaneously, ensuring that all internet leads have been answered on time to stop – more... the rolling clock and keep our response time to leads very low. Making sure our client advisors are contacting the internet leads, placing phone calls with the objective of setting up appointments and making sure that they are getting all contact information.
I manage a group of around 8 sales people, whom most have been with the company between 10-20 years. One of the best parts of the job is the closeness we all share together which makes it a family atmoshpere. – less
Productive and informative place to work.
Internet Sales Coordinator/Portfolio Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: full benefits
My job included answering multiple phone lines, reviewing internet inquiries and maintaining customer service throughout the sale.

I learned how to keep up with inventory control and product knowledge.
Learned a lot about the metric world
Motorcycle Sales (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLAugust 20, 2014
good dealership, nice people, fast bikes. At the end of main st great views
management and customer service
JD Powers Quality Inspector (Former Employee), greer,scAugust 13, 2014
opening the store, cycle counts, planograms, helping customers deposits, and closing store

1 2 3 4 5

About BMW

BMW is a subsidiary of BMW AG in Munich, Germany. In addition to the South Carolina manufacturing facility, BMW's North American – Read more