BMW TORONTO Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun work environment with jitz and ping pong tables
Sales Porter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 March 2015
It was a friendly environment and the co-workers made it enjoyable to work there. Hours were long (9 hrs with 1hr lunch) and had to be very flexible to do whatever was asked.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Awesome Workplace
Business Development Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2014
A Typical workday at BMW Toronto would be that Id arrive, ready to work for promptly 9am. Being ready for work consists of being logged into the company computer, along with table telephone and company email server. Once logged in I am ready to commence sitting at attention for incoming calls from customers. Usually it was busiest during the morning hours. The management was always very cheerful and welcoming to help during times of need. The coworkers were equally as helpful and professional as it was a small work environment in which i enjoyed very much. The hardest part of the job would be balancing my work and personal life schedule as the work schedule consisted of long hours. For the most part I enjoyed my time at BMW Toronto.
Great product at a fast paced retail centre
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 July 2013
Learned a lot about sales, client services, business opportunites and running a retail division
Pros
Benefits
Cons
low moral