BMW Toronto is looking for a full-time Sales and Leasing Consultant to join the Quinn Automotive Group.
- Attend sales meetings and floor duty as per assigned shifts
- Reports to new vehicles Sales Manager regarding goals and objectives
- Prepare and formulate offers to purchase for management approval as well as process necessary documentation for review
- Retain gross profits while achieving monthly volume targets
- Remain current on the automotive business, culture, and product knowledge and understands automotive terminology
- Keeping up to date of incoming inventory, features, and accessories
- Check vehicles for quality standards prior to delivery
- Demonstrate new vehicles and test drives
- Explaining functions, warranty and maintenance to the customer upon delivery
- Follow up with customers within 24hrs of delivery to ensure CSI (Initial Satisfaction Survey) is favourable
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service and build customer relationships
- Promotes a positive professional impression of retail operations
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior sales experience is a must
- Excellent closing techniques and skills
- Must have a valid local driver’s license
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards
- Attention to detail
- Automotive knowledge is an asset
*Interested candidates must apply through email. Phone calls will not be accepted.
BMW Toronto offers a wide range of special products and services including special programs for diplomats and members of international...