If you are ambitious, goal oriented and looking for career growth within a supportive, inspiring and empowering environment, look no further than Canada's fastest growing sales & marketing company: BRAND MOMENTUM
6 Month Part Time Merchandising Contract in Kitchener
Brand Momentum is expanding and we have an immediate need to service a recently-acquired client account. We are looking for experienced, results-driven team players to join our Merchandising team, working in Kitchener.
You will be working in a retail environment, helping execute a store reline, adding/delisting/moving store stock. You will be required to replenish shelves, adhering to set planograms. You must be flexible, taking on assignments as requested.
- Available for flexible hours (ranging from 5 – 40 a week), beginning January 21st, for a 6 month period
- Retail merchandising experience essential (grocery merchandising experience an asset)
- Able to read planograms and store floor plans and adhere to a detailed workflow document
- Diplomacy, patience and “juggling” skills are must-haves
- Must be able to think and adapt on the spot
- Strong communication skills, relationship building skills
- Reliable transportation
- Daily access to a computer and the internet for reporting purposes
- Own smart phone or camera for reporting purposes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to stand and kneel for extended periods of time
- Act in a professional, courteous and approachable manner at all times
- Ensure that directions are followed and deadlines are met
- Build positive relationships with coworkers, the Team Lead and all store staff/managers
- Execute your merchandising duties in an organized and efficient manner
How to Apply:
Please respond to this ad with your resume attached, please indicate hours (days, evenings, overnights) you are available for as well. We thank all for applying, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you.
Brand Momentum was named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in Canada in 2012.