Sales & Merchandising Specialists Required!
If you are ambitious, goal oriented, and looking for career growth within a supportive, inspiring and empowering environment, look no further then Canada’s fastest growing sales & marketing company, BRAND MOMENTUM!
Brand Momentum is expanding and we have immediate needs to service recently acquired client accounts. We are looking for experienced, dynamic, approachable, articulate, and goal oriented individuals to join our Sales & Merchandising team at Mass store/grocery locations within the Vancouver Island. Hours and frequencies of call fluctuate depending on location, ranging around 14 hours per month. All merchandising is to be completed Monday through Friday during business hours. Great merchandising and results may lead to an expansion to this program!
Brand Momentum is a third party sales, marketing and merchandising agency dedicated to doing things smarter, better and faster while providing the best value in the industry. Our focus is on delivering what we promise, exceeding our clients’ expectations and having a lot of fun in the process. Our team of dynamic and innovative people is empowered to achieve their full potential in a fun and supportive cultural environment.
Check us out online www.brandmomentum.ca
- You have relevant merchandising experience preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry and any merchandising work done at Wal-Mart, grocery stores would be a plus!
- You have relevant sales experience
- You are reliable and can work independently, with little or no supervision
- You are an excellent communicator and a creative problem solver
- You understand the need and importance for daily reporting after your store visits
- You embrace training and coaching as career growth opportunities
- You have access to a computer and the internet on a daily basis to complete web based reporting requirements and communication with management
- Must have daily access to a reliable vehicle
- Must have your own cellular device
- Present yourself in a professional (business casual) and approachable manner at all times
- Ensure point of sale is always full of product and that the section is well organized
- Ensure that rotation is done on every visit
- Discuss sales opportunities within Pharmacists
- Build positive relationships with retail managers
- Complete all reporting requirements for store activities on a daily basis
While we thank you for your interest in working with Brand Momentum, only qualified candidates will be contacted for this opportunity.