Located in Kanata, BLiNQ is a pioneer in small cell wireless backhaul solutions that enable mobile operators to quickly and cost-effectively add capacity wherever they need it.
Right now, we are looking to complete our team with the best engineers who can contribute to our success. The work is challenging, the pace is fast and the rewards are great. At BLiNQ, we support innovation and offer our employees a significant opportunity to grow with the company. Be part of our success- check us out at www.blinqnetworks.com.
- Define and drive product feature verification strategy for PHY, L2 MAC and Network layers features for BLiNQs Wireless Backhaul products including manual and automated tests
- Manage the product verification team activity and ensure timely delivery of the verification activities
- Perform test case execution and identify key design issues
- Minimum 3 years in a wireless product verification/QA lead role
- Demonstrated experience with PHY, MAC and Networking layer feature testing
- Demonstrated experience with test automation using scripting languages, such as Tcl/Tk, Perl, Python
- Demonstrated test tools experience: Spirent, Ixia
- Ability to characterize observed defects and communicate effectively with design team
- Ability to develop test documents, maintain methodical & detailed test reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or computer science, or equivalent
Indeed - 8 months ago
BLiNQ Networks was founded in June 2010 after the acquisition of intellectual property and wireless assets from Nortel Networks. BLiNQ is a...