BLiNQ Networks requires motivated and goal oriented individuals to assist in the delivery of next generation Wireless Backhaul products for cell phone carriers. In this position you will work closely with engineering, product development groups and customer support to ensure customer requirements and product quality objectives are met.
- Develop and execute test strategies and procedures to identify key design issues
- Work closely with hardware, software and system engineering personnel to resolve problems relate to specifications and associated test plans/procedures
- Help define and drive product feature verification strategy for PHY, L2 MAC and Network layers features for BLiNQ’s Wireless Backhaul products including manual and automated tests
- Analyze test results, summarize information into defect tracking system, communicate issues to project leader and prepare test reports
- Minimum 1 year in a wireless product verification/QA role
- Demonstrated experience with PHY, MAC and Networking layer feature testing
- Demonstrated experience with test automation using scripting languages, such as Tcl/Tk, Perl, Python
- Demonstrated test tools experience: Spirent, Ixia
- Ability to characterize observed defects and communicate effectively with design team
- Ability to develop test documents, maintain methodical & detailed test reports
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A strong sense of responsibility for quality and timely completion of assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or computer science, or equivalent
Indeed - 11 months ago
BLiNQ Networks was founded in June 2010 after the acquisition of intellectual property and wireless assets from Nortel Networks. BLiNQ is a...