We are looking for a reliable person with lots of dexterity. Ideally, you will have experience handling large and non-uniform objects.
You are required to work rotating shifts every two weeks:
Days ~ Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
Afternoons ~ Monday-Friday 3pm-11pm
Nights ~ Sunday 7pm-7am, Monday-Thursday 11pm-7am
*Over time starts after 40 hours
**Your own transportation is ideal due to rotating shifts. Nearest bus stop is a 15 minute walk from the plant.
Benefits available after 3 months and Dental available after 6 months.
- Load \ Unload raw materials, parts, structures, tanks, vessels… using Forklifts, Overhead and Mobile Cranes.
- Verify quality and quantity to related paperwork, note any deviations or shipping damage
- Hang or support products in preparation for blast cleaning or painting
- Load \ Unload trucks, railcars, buggies, sleds with finished goods – without damaging coatings
- Follow proper safety procedures, load ratings, and rigging practices when handling products
- Be aware of other employees and products within the area you are operating at all times
- Inspect equipment before use; report any deficiencies immediately to supervisor
- Perform other functions in order to meet schedules, as directed by supervisor
- Current \ previous certification as forklift \ crane operator (supply copy)
- Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly, able and willing to perform physically demanding work
- Good communication, oral and written skills
- Able to work overtime as required to meet production levels
- Able to work rotating shifts, in a team environment
- Willingness to work outside, and in dirty or hot/cold environments
- Min. 3-5 year experience
- Mobile Crane certification is an asset
- Experienced in rigging and blocking of various products
Check us out at www.blastech.com!