Blastech is looking for a reliable person with lots of dexterity and who can quickly complete delegated tasks.
You are required to work rotating shifts every two weeks:
Days ~ Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
Afternoons ~ Monday-Friday 3pm-11pm
Nights ~ Sunday 7pm-7am, Monday-Thursday 11pm-7am
*Over time starts after 40 hours
**Your own transportation is ideal due to rotating shifts. Nearest bus stop is a 15 minute walk from the plant.
Benefits available after 3 months and Dental available after 6 months.
- Maintain the work area and facility neat, orderly and safe, remove trip hazards
- Operate floor sweeper to remove shot/dust/debris from working areas
- Tape off areas of parts being processed (protect from blasting & painting process)
- Remove masking after processing as required
- Assist in loading\unloading parts from the line, buggy, rail car…
- Push\move parts along the line to next process
- Perform hand and power sanding or light grinding as required
- Perform basic touch up painting using a brush or roller
- Provide assistance on jobs as required to meet customer service and production levels
- Collect solvents & waste paints then empty into 45gal drums, clean & discard accordingly – wearing the appropriate PPE. When drums are ¾ full, seal lids and shrink wrap on skids for transport
- Perform other functions as directed by supervisor
- Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
- Able to work overtime as required to meet production levels
- Willingness to work outside, and in dirty or hot/cold environments
- Able to be on feet all day (walking, standing, crouching)
Check us out at www.blastech.com!
Blastech is dedicated to the high quality required to produce long term coatings protection in aggressive environments. We are focused on...