Blastech is looking for a reliable person with lots of dexterity and who can quickly complete delegated tasks.
You are required to work rotating shifts every two weeks:
Days ~ Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
Afternoons ~ Monday-Friday 3pm-11pm
Nights ~ Sunday 7pm-7am, Monday-Thursday 11pm-7am
*Over time starts after 40 hours
**Your own transportation is ideal due to rotating shifts. Nearest bus stop is a 15 minute walk from the plant.
Benefits available after 3 months and Dental available after 6 months.
- Maintain the work area and facility neat, orderly and safe, remove trip hazards
- Operate floor sweeper to remove shot/dust/debris from working areas
- Tape off areas of parts being processed (protect from blasting & painting process)
- Remove masking after processing as required
- Assist in loading\unloading parts from the line, buggy, rail car…
- Push\move parts along the line to next process
- Perform hand and power sanding or light grinding as required
- Perform basic touch up painting using a brush or roller
- Provide assistance on jobs as required to meet customer service and production levels
- Collect solvents & waste paints then empty into 45gal drums, clean & discard accordingly – wearing the appropriate PPE. When drums are ¾ full, seal lids and shrink wrap on skids for transport
- Perform other functions as directed by supervisor
- Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
- Able to work overtime as required to meet production levels
- Willingness to work outside, and in dirty or hot/cold environments
- Able to be on feet all day (walking, standing, crouching)
Check us out at www.blastech.com!