Law Firm seeking a Legal Assistant
Typical duties and responsibilities:
- The Ideal candidate will be able to work with three independent practitioners and take care of each lawyer's correspondence, document preparation, drafting and filing court documents;
- File preparation and management;
- Maintenance of established filing systems, including correspondence, reports, records.
- Liaise with legal assistants, paralegals, other lawyers and clients on file progress;
- General administrative duties including entering timesheets and coordinating billing cycle.
Looking for a candidate with formal Legal Administrative Assistant/Legal Assistant training and a minimum of one year experience in a similar role. Knowledge/experience in either Family law, immigration and real estate or even all three areas will be considered an asset .
Ideal candidates should have strong client service, time management, communication, and problem solving skills.
If you are a driven and self-motivated individual, we want to hear from you!
Indeed - 7 months ago
Medium size law firm specializing in divorce, family law and real estate