BGI is currently searching for experienced sales professionals with a solid track record within the Sales Tax Consulting or Scientific Research and Experimental Development industry. Individuals that have experience working with large corporations in the professional services industry will be given preference.
BGI is a firm of professional accountants, IT specialists, engineers, lawyers and paralegals that offers its specialized services across Canada and abroad. These positions will be located in Montreal and Vancouver. The candidate must be able to travel within their province.
- Identify new sales leads
- Initiate contact with potential clients
- Book appointments with potential clients
- Create and communicate the firms services effectively through proposals and responding to RFPs
- Maintain a positive relationship with existing clients
- University Degree
- 10+ years experience selling Sales Tax or Scientific Research and Experimental Development services
- Proven track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated and the ability to work effectively without daily supervision
Please feel free to look at our website at www.bgibenchmark.com for more information about us. Compensation is based on a mix of a percentage of fees billed to a client and a flat fee per signed agreement.